Wednesday 17 June 2009

Update

No new photos today but I thought I'd let you know what's going on with HH. I am waiting to hear back from the NYC boutique on which of my cufflink designs they'd like to stock. I have offered my current range of designs, as well as some new cufflink styles. As I design and make all the cufflinks myself the choice is quite vast!

I am also working on other wholesale opportunities and, if you have done this yourself, you'll know there is a fair bit of to-ing and fro-ing to finalise the deal. It would be nice to get one of these to go ahead as they're after my latticeware bowls which I really love making.


I am a little distracted from work as I just succumbed to buying a wii! It's such fun to play and unwind after a busy day at work. Now I have to juggle the day job, the glass work, an allotment, a social life and a wii! One has to have some time off eh! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...