Monday 25 June 2007

Cufflink crazy!!

As well as developing new styles, I've also been working on cufflinks. My handmade fused glass cufflinks have proved to be really popular which has taken me a little by surprise but it's great! I love making them and I've sourced some really smart boxes. This is Theseus boxed...

They look the bee's knees and I think they make great statements. As ever, the Bandits! design is my most popular - I think there are a lot of patriotic men around! I recently finished a commission for 10 matching pairs for a friend at work's ushers...

Here are some other designs I've also made...


Poseidon
...


Red Baron
...

You can see the full range of current designs on my Wearables for men page on my website, www.handmadeheaven.biz.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, they look very swanky in those boxes, Steph! Very classy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...