Friday 20 February 2009

Bubblegum Swirl, Seabreeze & a beautiful painting

Oo, just got another order, this time for a set of 6 'Bubblegum Swirl' coasters. The Kryptonite cufflinks are in the kiln as of this morning, along with a latticeware bowl, so expect to see photos after the weekend.

The work I planned to do over the weekend (mainly data entry *yawn*) is on hold as I have been called to my folks' for an impromtu family get-together. Looking forward to it :)

On my way 'oop narth' I am doing a swap - a latticeware bowl for a painting by talented artist Kate Wilkins. She painted a beautiful flower picture for my folks in exchange for one of my latticeware bowls which she plans on putting in the kitchen of her new house. Here's the bowl I made, 'Seabreeze'...

And the beautiful painting...

Have a nice weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice painting! It's great to be able to do a swap for arty things! Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...