Thursday 3 May 2007

Friends

Don't think because you're chalk and cheese, you can't be best mates with someone. I've just been out with my best mate and had a blast! Nothing fancy, just the local pub, but it's been so great to get together. I've not seen much of her the last year as she's been pregnant and I've been crazily busy working but getting together was such a buzz. We're SO different but have personalities that just click and, in the real world, we probably would never have gotten together. This is where I sing the internet's praises! Just have an open mind, you never know when your perfect friend might come along.

...how sugary was that?! Can you tell I am a little tipsy?! lol! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...