Saturday 12 April 2008

Another big absence but I'm back!

Hello! Yes, I know, been non-blogging again. I've just been SO busy! Am stuck in to a great big bathroom tile order. I posted the samples on here a while back and am now getting on with making LOTS of 4" 'stripes! stripes! stripes!' tiles. I should be finishing the 1st batch of 30 very soon and will post a pic of them when they are done. Here's a pic of the samples again to show you what they'll be like:

Also, I had a nice email today. Ladipo Harris over at Structured Chaos has chosen to feature my work on their blog. It's so encouraging when you see that total strangers love what you do. All the hard work then definitely seems worth it! Take a look: http://structuringthechaos.blogspot.com/2008/04/fused-glass.html

1 comment:

  1. Yay!
    I am so happy someone is happy with something that I have done...YIPEE!! I didn't even know that you had a blog, but it is so great to know thank you for all the kind feedback!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...