Saturday 12 April 2008

Contemporary wall mounted panels

While I'm online I may as well post about my wall panels. I made them aaages ago but they are still on my 'to do' list to go onto the website. I've had some interest in them this week (and I LOVE them!) so here they are. Perhaps posting them on the blog might kick-start me into putting them up for sale! Can't sell them if no-one knows about them, right?! They are around 12.5" x 3" (or 3.5" for 'earth blocks'). They are mounted on 2x metal standoffs which brings them out from the wall about 1". This means they cast beautiful coloured shadows on the wall. They're really contemporary and fun, and a great way to get a bit of bespoke artwork into your home.

'With Friends' Fully fused (flat)
'Peppermint Fondant' Fully fused (flat)
'Earth Blocks' Fully fused (flat)
'A Splash of Colour' Tack fused (raised)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...