Friday 9 May 2008

Conservation volunteering

I recently signed up as a conservation volunteer. I fancied doing something a bit different that would get me away from work! Chopping down trees, building paths, clearing woodland, etc seemed like a great thing to do. Hard work but fun, meeting new people and having a laugh :) My first 'task' is at Woodchester this weekend, working for the National Trust. I'm a bit nervous to meet a whole bunch of new people but am really excited to be helping out :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh - that does sound like fun, Steph. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Let us know how it goes!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do! best pack some butties to keep me going. free tea and biscuits provided though - these people know how to motivate a british workforce! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...