Friday 2 May 2008

'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' film

I went to the cinema last night for the first time in a while. There hasn't really been very much on lately so my regular cinema-going hasn't happened much. I went to see 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' not really knowing very much about it. I was under the impression it'd be another cheesy 'rom-com' blockbuster type film. I'd enjoy it but wouldn't really rate it. Luckily, I was wrong. It was subtle, funny, clever and 'real'. I'd recommend this film to everyone as it was great to be pleasantly surprised by a film for a change. Read this review (which is very similar to my thoughts), then go see it!

...It goes without saying that I got all giddy when watching the new Indy trailer, again. First time I saw it on the 'big screen' though. Oh, I really can't wait to watch it! Only a few more days to wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...