Tuesday 24 August 2010

NEW PRODUCT 'Lavender Mint Trifle' handmade funky fused glass square bowl


HOORAY! I've finally got started on my 'Trifle' range of funky fused glass square dishes/bowl/plates. Only taken me months to get round to it after planning them in my head! The first one, 'Lavender Mint Trifle' is up for sale in my online shop now, with more to follow over the next few weeks/months as I have time. They're 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.75" / 21.5 x 21.5 x 2cm. I can make them to commission if you've seen a coaster design you'd like translated into a bowl - take a look at my funky fused glass gallery for designs. As ever, the real thing is much better than these photos show, but then I would say that... but IT IS TRUE! Ask any of my customers :)


Right, off to re-photograph my handmade funky fused glass rings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...