Sunday 8 August 2010

FOR SALE: Stripe-tastic! New coasters/tiles


NEW! & for sale here!

Multi-coloured opaque and transparent thin stripes over a layer of crisp white. Each one is totally unique! (4 x 4" / 10 x 10cm). Each coaster/tile is £12 each, so a set of 2 is £24, 4 is £48 etc.

These are from an unclaimed order for a bespoke bathroom. The underneath surface is not as smooth as my standard glass but I will provide rubber feet to protect furniture, should you want them. Alternatively, you could use them as wall tiles - their 1st purpose!

I have one of these on my desk at work and it is always noticed and commented on.

I have 22 of these to sell. They make excellent gifts - it is never too early to buy for Christmas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...