Monday 16 June 2008

The show's over...

...Sudeley Show that is! It was this weekend just gone (14th & 15th June). All in all we had fab weather, which is always a plus point. We also had a lovely, spacious pitch. I am saying 'we' as I shared the stall with my contemporary painter-friend Tash of TishTash Art. The event organiser was kind enough to let us have a 2nd table in our pitch so Tash and I had a table each. We were quite well positioned, opposite the entrance. I always like that spot, when you can be seen from the door. Here's how the set-up looked on day 1:
And closer views of my table...
On day 2 the set-up changed a bit and looked like this...
And again, a closer view of my table...
The organiser also had a bit of extra space to fill so Tash and I soon sorted out! This is our THIRD table (we only ever paid for one pitch - which we split cost-wise - so I think we came out winners as far as space goes!).
I'm not really one for shows but I did make profit, meet lots of new customers and crafty folk as well as coming away with a new commission to do. Add this and an 8-pair wedding cufflink commission I got on Friday to the 150-pair corporate cufflink order I need to crack on with next, and you can see I am going to be a very busy bunny, as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...