Tuesday 16 September 2008

Advanced warning: I'm off on me hols :)

Yes, I am actually going to take a break from my very hectic life for a week! I can't wait. No commuting, no work, no internet, no phone. Ahhhh, I am relaxing already :) I'm off to stay in a very pretty cottage, right on the Snowdonian coast. It's going to be a bit of a drive to get there but I'm looking forward to the simple life for a bit - reading, taking walks, sitting out (if the weather is ok!) and having a meal on the patio, chatting away. *grin*

So, Handmade Heaven will be 'closed' from the 20th September to the 27th and, of course, I won't be able to blog. I will no doubt bore you with holiday snaps on my return though! :D

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time, Steph. You certainly deserve a break! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I do too! Can't wait. I'm praying for dry weather. Not that bothered about seeing the sun (I'm a November baby anyway so these things don't bother me so much!), but no rain would be fab.

    Good luck with the move as you'll be doing that whilst I'm away x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...