Wednesday 17 September 2008

The uBou : Unique Boutique website is coming together

Well, instead of doing what I was meant to last night (fill up the kiln with other glassy goodies around a lattice bowl commission in reds), I worked on the uBou : Unique Boutique website. It's looking really smart and I'm so pleased with how it's turning out. I aim to have more info on it before the end of the week when I go away. Tash has made great headway on our designer/maker application packs which I can use as a basis for some of the website copy. I don't want to leave her in the lurch while I gallivant off to Snowdonia(!) so I wanted to crack on with the site to get it up and running, as we all know websites are great marketing tools :)

The uBou website address is: http://ubou.co.uk/

Here's a screengrab from the 'uBou : Arstists' page. It will have some pretty pictures on very soon and lots more of our talented artists.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Steph, quite excited by uBou. the site is looking fantastic. well done to you and Tash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saffie. We're both very excited and very busy as there is so much to organise! Hopefully by the time we do the next event, most of this set-up work will be able to be re-used. I'm so pleased we're making the uBou dream a reality :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...