- liase with pub to book uBou2 in
- sort out food & drink for uBou2
- update uBou website with new artists
- write application pack, form and terms & conditions for uBou2
- email uBou-ers with said application material/answer uBou emails
- create excel file with all uBou info in it so i don't forget what
- update Handmade Heaven website
- make 35 pairs cufflinks for wholesale order
- order in supplies for said wholesale order/packaging for uBou
- design, create and order in cards for glassy samples for Handm@de/uBou show freebies
- order glue for said card freebies once decided the type it is/what it's called!
- pack up and post 'Patience' latticeware bowl which just this minute sold
- create 6x 'Huge Heart' coasters for a commission
- make more stuff for Handm@de fair
- sort out bloody car!!
- domestic stuff
- eat/sleep - or at least try to sleep!!
I also want to say RIP to TishTash Art, my friend's painting venture which she has sadly laid to rest due to a big promotion at work and health problems from trying to be superwoman! Chin up Tash. Hope things sort themselves out now you'll have time for yourself xx