Monday 25 June 2007

Back again!

Bah! Rubbish!! Been a bit quiet on here for a while but now I'm back. My head wasn't in the right place for a while and my mojo had suffered but I'm back on form now and back to work :)

Just started on a new smart, classy, uncomplicated range called "Simplicity". I've had this idea in my head for a while and now I've finally realised that idea I'm really pleased with the results. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most successful. Here's the first of many - Chocolate & Turquoise Cream...

And at the other end of the scale, my new "Patchwork" series is also being developed. Tests were successful - Very Berry Patchwork & Seaweed Patchwork were the reults...

This led onto an unframed artwork panel which will be mounted on standoffs. This piece is expected to go into a high spec holiday cottage in Rutland called "Two Chapel Lane". My work will be in situ around the cottage as a working showcase for people to see and handle Handmade Heaven wares, with details of how to buy or commission. Hopefully this will increase my profile and lead on to good things :) The artwork uses copper and red dichroic as well as come lovely colours (tomato red being one of my faves). Here are a couple of photos of Rich Red Patchwork. It's 25 x 25cm (10 x 10")...


The website for Two Chapel lane is: http://www.twochapellane.co.uk/


1 comment:

  1. More beautiful glasswork...I just love you work...colours are so lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...