Tuesday 6 May 2008

1st bank holiday in may

Had such a lovely time this bank holiday. My big bro came up from Kent to visit and despite mixed weather we had a brilliant time. It was lovely to have him all to myself and I fear we regressed a fair bit over the 3 days he was here! I think sometimes you need to let your hair down. We certainly had a good giggle.

Sunday we went to a National Trust property near Clevedon/Bristol. The house is called Tyntesfield and it's one of the best and most interesting properties the Trust owns.

On Monday we went to the Cotswold Wildlife Park (along with the world and his wife!). On the way down we had a look at where I used to live, 200yds from the park. Was interesting to pop back after not living there for about 7 years! Anyhoo, I was snap-happy with my camera in the zoo. I love my camera so much! Here are a couple of fave photos:

Nosey baby lemur:
Pretty plover:
Peacock:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...