Saturday 1 November 2008

Latticeware bowl grid

Just thought I'd try another gadget for flickr photos. Here are a few latticeware bowls from the past. I will be making some bowls to add to buy on my website in the next month or so. Usually I just make them to commission but I'd like some click-to-buy ones too :)

1. 'Tropicana' handmade fused glass latticeware bowl, 2. Viridian handmade fused glass latticeware bowl (side view), 3. 'Berry Zest Lattice' handmade fused glass latticeware bowl, 4. 'A Touch of Luxury' handmade fused glass latticeware bowl in situ, 5. Forever Autumn handmade fused glass latticeware bowl (detail), 6. 'Patience' latticeware bowl (side), 7. Sugar & Spice handmade fused glass latticeware bowl, 8. sunset-landscape, 9. 'Vulcania' handmade fused glass latticeware bowl (top view)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...