Thursday 26 March 2009

Delayed post

I wanted to post about my latest 'make' a while back but as my mum reads my blog I had to stay stum! Reason being is that I finally got round to making her that square dish/plate I promised her. The colours she'd hankered after were purples and greens and she likes quite simple designs. I was a bit challenged as she's a tough crowd. She knows what she likes and isn't afraid to say if she doesn't like something I've made! So, with all that pressure I was a bit stuck for a while. However, after playing with my glass and knowing I wanted lots of plum transparent glass in the dish I ended up with something I was happy with. Simple but with a bit of decoration too. Luckily, she loved it! It was half of her Mother's Day pressie. PHEW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...