Tuesday 20 October 2009

Developments and delays

Just to keep you updated...

I'm currently in the process of switching over my webshop from the old site the the new one. I'm really excited about the new webshop and the transfer of stock is nearly complete. Right now I will just be offering my current stock and items you can commission, but soon I will be adding brand new items for you to browse and buy. Watch this space!

New webshop: http://handmadeheaven.bigcartel.com

My website will remain with galleries and info, but the buying will all be done from the new webshop.


*POSTAL STRIKES*
I will not be posting any orders out until next week to avoid items being lost in the post. Sorry about this but I don't want to see stock vanish due to the postal problems in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...