Saturday 14 November 2009

Dull but important stuff

Yep, that's what I am doing right now, hence the blog quietness. I am sorting out all my books/tax at the mo. Ugh. Want to get it out of the way asap so I can enjoy Xmas and not dwell on receipts/invoices!

At the mo, Handmade Heaven is travelling with my friend Tash of TishTash. She's showcasing my work at private events, along with her handmade creations. I'm very grateful to have her as a friend. She's the perfect saleswoman for my glassware :)

1 comment:

  1. I guess the boring stuff needs doing doesn't it? Ta for the comment, I do let the house get the better of me at times, so my post was a good reminder to myself. :) See you tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...