Monday 22 February 2010

Working with a company in Rome

I've been waiting to tell you about this one for a little while. I am excited to be producing some cufflink samples for Talarico Cravatte in Rome, who make beautiful bespoke ties for their discerning customers. They're interested in my handmade, unique cufflinks so I am just about to start on an order for them. It is flattering to be contacted by someone from abroad, let alone a company like this one. I am looking forward to getting the kiln fired up. I expect I will put some other 'kiln filler' in too ;)

It is a pity though I am currently suffering from a cold and will have to hop back into bed soon, but I wanted to share this exciting news with you.

1 comment:

  1. These look great Steph - will speak to you about acquiring a pair or two...Don

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...