Monday 12 July 2010

New bespoke commission cufflinks

I've been working on some commissions - cufflinks - one of my most popular products. I really enjoy creating them and they look so smart once finished, ready to go.

This 1st pair isn't for a commission. I just fancied making them! The 'St George' handmade fun, funky, fused glass cufflinks are now for sale in my shop, here.

This next pair is a commission for a groom to give to his best man. I adore the high-shine gloss black on these 'Raspberry Heart Noir' cufflinks from my 'Heart' range.

I was commissioned for another wedding, by a couple from Australia. They were inspired by my 'Teal & Chocolate Blocks' coasters and wanted some cufflinks in that style. Cutting glass to a small scale isn't so easy but I think the results are close and look pretty cool. They are definitely one-of-a-kind. The only way to get really unique and special is to commission something.

'Teal & Chocolate Blocks' handmade cufflinks.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours in those teal & chocolate coasters! Well done on the commissions. I enjoy making pieces to order knowing that it is being made for someone as they requested it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...