Saturday 26 July 2008

Featured on blog "Pretty Little Love Objects"

It's always very nice when my work is chosen by others (especially total strangers, not under my influence!) to be featured in a blog, treasury or collection. Today is no exception and I feel honoured to be amongst 11 others whom Jodie of Pretty Little Love Objects selected as artists who caught her eye. Here's what she wrote:
Handmade Heaven designs kids books for a living and works with
fused glass in her personal time to make coasters interesting! I bet you thought that coasters were a piece of table wear stuck at boring but by using striking stripes, lattice work and shimmering colours this UK crafter really livens up this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...