Tuesday 29 July 2008

Silverstone Classic

You'd think I have absolutely no free time what with working Mon-Fri on my day job and running Handmade Heaven in the evenings/very early mornings/weekends, but I do manage to steal a few moments to take time away from it all and recharge my batteries. From other posts you might gather that I quite like cars. Having 2 brothers and no sisters it's hardly surprising! Sunday just gone I managed undo my kiln-shackle and go over to the Silverstone circuit in Northamptonshire for the Silverstone Classic.
£££££££££££££!
Oh my goodness it was amazing! 100s of classic cars, road and racetrack, made up brilliant static displays, parades and exciting races. Time went so quickly though, which it always seems to do when you're having fun. I will definitely be going next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...