Tuesday 30 September 2008

Didn't we have a luverly time the week we went to Wales...!

I'm back after the luckiest week weather-wise of the summer! I don't know how that happened, but I was very grateful for it. Sun, sun, sun - ahhhhh! :) What a stunning place Snowdonia is. Our cottage was right on the coast, literally garden and a very infrequent railway between the 'cliff', beach and the sea. I even got a room overlooking this view, so woke up to the sounds of the sea and little birdies singing every morning. Bliss! Apparently you can see dolphins and seals... apparently! Not the week I was there, though, allegedly, another family staying in the cottage next door who arrived a couple of hours before us saw 4 dolphins when they arrived. Bah!

So, yes, as usual, I was 'snap happy'! Just the 201 photos this time (after the naff photo cull!) so for me, that's not very many!! I've been told I take a good photo so that was nice to hear. If you've got a spare moment to kill and you'd like to see them, they're on flickr here, or click the 'play' button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...