Thursday 18 September 2008

uBou - website nearly there!

Been working more on the uBou website, to get it more or less finished before my hols on Saturday. I'm already getting great feedback on how it looks, as well as lots of positive comments on our ethos - to bring art & craft up-to-date. I even had a seller approach me to be involved today, all buzzing with excitement over our uBou event. We must be hitting the right chords!

"What an EXCELLENT idea! What a treat to be able to do something a bit more contemporary!"

I'll be adding artists as they sign up to uBou and each one will have their own gallery page, including a personalised artist's statement. We're hoping these will show the human side behind us crafty folk and enhance the talented work and uBou experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...