Wednesday 10 September 2008

Hooray! Our first local craft fair booked

So, it's on...


We have our date - Thursday, 2nd October.


We have our venue - The Pavilion @ The Royal Oak pub in Prestbury, Cheltenham.


We also have a long list of excited, local, mega-talented artists.

All we need to do now is organise this special event. This will be Tash's and my baby - a local event featuring oodles of local talent in contemporary, handmade crafts, art and design. An evening of informal shopping which we are hoping to make a regular event. I'll post more on the details as we get the plan together over the weekend/early next week. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah!

    My favourite pub.....and of course my favourite fused-glass artist!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...