Tuesday 24 June 2008

Good news and bad news

The good news is my 'Cherry Mint Spots' coaster quad was selected and featured in an etsy.com treasury yesterday/today and was featured on the etsy homepage (unfortunately I missed this). So that was great news!


The bad news is my website is broken :( I had trouble with it Sunday night and all of yesterday. It still seems to be having problems and is not working. I will report back here when it's better and will be sending an email round to all my mailing list to tell them all's well. It's so frustrating when technology fails!!

"21:40 23 June 2008. Some of you may have encountered issues on Sunday and on Monday with your website. This problem has occurred on various websites, and not just on Mr Site websites, throughout the internet. Fortunately it has only affected a small number of Mr Siters. We have been working overtime to fix this problem for you and once again apologise for any inconvenience caused by this unforeseen problem. You will not be able to update your website for the next two to three hours while we finalise the updates, but please do be assured that the problem will be fixed shortly."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...