Monday 23 June 2008

'Patience' monochrome latticeware bowl

I made this bowl AGES ago but have only just got round to photographing it properly. If you look back through the posts you'll find it makes an appearance at the Cheltenham Home & Garden show about a year ago! Taking proper photos of it has been on my 'to do' list for ages but that list is so long it takes me a while to get round to things. Anyway, enough of my waffling, I'm sure you want to see it, right?! This particular bowl is more square than my other latticeware bowls. I love the monochrome colouring - it means it will fit in just about anywhere and looks very classy. Currently it's displayed on my dining room table but the last time I did that with 'Viridian' it sold in a couple of days! (Not that I minded that too much...). It is now available on my website, here.

So, here are various views of the latticeware bowl named 'Patience':

1 comment:

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...