Wednesday 11 June 2008

What an honour!

Oo, how exciting!... I've been asked to be a featured artist on the UK glass site www.dichroicglass.co.uk and of course I said "yes!". How exciting & what an honour :) So people do take notice of little old me after all!! I tend to forget that I do have fans and folk who follow my work (she says, writing her blog religiously!) when I'm working away in my little studio. The article will stay in the archives and is also on the homepage for a week as of today, 11th June '08.

Text from the article reads as follows (he's said some great things - thanks Phil!):

Author : DG
Published Date: 2008/6/10 23:42:28


HandMade Heaven is one of those websites that's practically edible!
Page after page of simply sumptuous fused glass designs with a crisp, designer edge!
Steph Jones, owner of HandMade Heaven is a trained graphic designer, and that 'designer edge' is the hallmark of her work. The site has been going since 2006 and Steph combines working on her own site with providing help and advice to other glass artists on the Frit Happens forum.

The range of products available on the website is extensive with glass jewellery, glass homewares, glass art and even handmade cards all providing eye candy!

You can buy direct from the website or even commission a piece from Steph herself. Gift vouchers are available if you simply cannot make your mind up! Check out her work at www.handmadeheaven.biz


On a side note, I also got emailed today asking if I'd teach 3 people my tips & techniques on fusing glass. More flattery! Am still mulling it over due to time & space constrictions. I love teaching though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...