Monday 30 June 2008

Such a productive Sunday!

Busy, busy, busy weekend! I had 2 website sales, 1 commission enquiry and 1 commission that was a go-ahead. As you know, I glued 117 pairs of cufflinks (out of 150), did 2 loads of washing, packaged and processed the web orders, photographed and edited photos of new glass work & cufflinks and blogged them, as well as uploading them to flickr, my glass forum and my website, put a few bits of glass in the kiln including that commission...

'Jo-D'
...did a tonne of washing up (always is a low priority!) and yes, found time to paint my front door from a boring burgundy to a sexy teal. I managed to make some ikea shelving for my new craft stall makeover and watch 'Transformers' (love that film!). I also found some free time to see 'Wanted' at the cinema :)


Just thought I'd also post a photo of one of the 150-pair corporate commission cufflinks all done and dusted. Very nice too!

2 comments:

  1. The cufflinks look brilliant. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very much laura. i am very pleased with how they turned out. still got 33 more pairs to clean and glue, then 149 pairs to box up, package and post...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...