Wednesday 25 June 2008

Wedding cufflink commission

I love doing commissions. It's not only the work I enjoy but chatting to the folk who commission glassy goodies from me is so nice. It's great to have people who are as enthusiastic about your work as you are. My latest small-scale commission was no exception. I was asked to make 8 sets of cufflinks for a wedding in black, ivory and raspberry. I particularly love how the black & ivory ones turned out. So very, very shiny!

Here's the "Diarmuid Wedding 8" :)
These little beauties are off to Ireland and were specially commissioned by a lovely Irish gentleman. I asked him how he found my work:

"I found your website through a web search. I was looking for something a little different for my wedding and came accross your website and knew I had found what I was looking for!"

Bless. I feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

1 comment:

  1. these are amazing, it looks like they took alot of time to make, how long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my glassy blog. I love to hear feedback so fire away...